You can contact the information services by email, phone, chat or at the library. Rotunda’s information service point is the primary information service point inside the library.
You can contact our information service:
- email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone at +358 2941 23196
- You can also contact us via chat service at kansalliskirjasto.fi, kansalliskirjasto.finna.fi and digi.kansalliskirjasto.fi.
- Information service points at the Library, please check the opening hours of the customer service. Self-service hours on weekdays in the morning and before closing. All the Opening hours.
Information is available from the following four service points:
- Rotunda information service point (Rotunda, main building of the library, ground floor)
- North Hall information service point (Main building of the library, ground floor)
- Slavonic library information service point (Fabiania, the Fabianinkatu wing of the library, 1st floor)
- Special Collections Reading Room information service point (Fabiania, the Fabianinkatu wing of the library, 1st floor)
Information service points provide all kinds of advice on how to use the library. You can also leave orders.
At the Rotunda information service point, you can collect and return your interlibrary loans. In addition to online payments, you can make payments at the Rotunda information service point.