The National Library’s researcher facilities are available for long-term use on application
In this application round, carrels can be reserved for either 12 months or 6 months. Storage units can be reserved for 12 months.
The following facilities are available:
- Researcher carrels in the South Hall (20 research carrels)
- Researcher carrels in the Slavonic Library (4 carrels)
- Shelves in the North Hall (20 shelves)
- Cabinets in Rotunda, 6th floor (4 cabinets)
- Lockers in Rotunda, 1st floor (12 lockers)
The application period will end on 8 December and successful applicants will be notified by 17 December 2019.
The selection criteria include the researcher’s need of the resources of the National Library (especially material restricted to reading room loans), the researcher’s current working conditions and the weekly amount of time the researcher would use the workstation.
More information about the researcher facilities and the application criteria can be found on the website or the application form.