Applications for researcher facilities are open
The National Library’s researcher facilities are available for 2023 on application.
The National Library offers researchers and students the researcher facilities for long-term use on application. The application period goes on at November-December for the year 2023.
The researcher facilities – carrels, shelves, and lockers – can be applied by filling in the application form. The application period will end on the 7th of December and successful applicants will be notified by the 14th of December 2022.
The following facilities can be applied for 2023
- Researcher carrels in the South Hall, 6 months (1.1.–30.6.2023), 10 carrels
- Researcher carrels in the South Hall, 12 months (1.1.–31.12.2023), 10 carrels
- Researcher carrels in the Slavonic Library, 5 months (1.1.-31.5.2023), 2 carrels
- Shelves in the North Hall, 12 months (1.1.–31.12.2023), 20 shelves
- Cabinets in the Rotunda, 6th floor, 12 months (1.1.–31.12.2023), 4 cabinets
- Lockers in the Rotunda, 1st floor, 12 months (1.1.–31.12.2023), 12 lockers
The selection criteria include the researcher’s need of the resources of the National Library (especially material restricted to reading room loans), the researcher’s current working conditions and the weekly amount of time the researcher would use the workstation.